Please observe the following guidelines when commenting here:
- Be civil.
- Debate, don’t argue. Disagreement is great; I welcome debate. But please stick to logical presentation of your points and refutations of others.
- Don’t hijack topics. If you want to suggest a topic, feel free to e-mail me: himself <at> wackymonkey <dot> org.
- I reserve the right to delete comments or ban users for any or no reason. I don’t have to tell you why.
- By leaving a comment, you grant me a nonexclusive license to use and re-use your comment in any medium or forum, and for any purpose.
- I take no responsibility for comments left by anyone other than me.
- An e-mail address is required to post, but this will never be published or shared without your explicit consent. This may be used by the blog owner (me) to contact you privately, but will never be used in any other way.
- A name is required, but it needn’t be your real name. Make one up if you want, but please don’t use somebody else’s name.
- If you make up a name, please use it every time you post. (No sock puppets.)
- You get one warning for any violation. This policy is not up for discussion.
Most of this is common sense. I own this blog, so I get to make the rules. That also means that I don’t have to follow them. If you have a problem with that, you don’t have to read or post here. Thanks.